Urology: 2 admissions per year.
Nephrology: 1 admission per year.
- Admissions made in January every year
- Accredited by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
Pediatric Urology: 2 admissions per year.
Eligibility: Post DNB / M.Ch Urology or Pediatric Surgery
Renal Dialysis: 2 admissions per year.
Eligibility: Post MD General Medicine
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore
B.Sc Renal Dialysis
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pass in PUC, +2 or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), KNC & INC
Diploma medical laboratory technology (DMLT)
Diploma Medical Dialysis Technology (DMDT)
- Pass in SSLC with 50% aggregate for DMLT or DMDT Course duration -3 years
- Pass in PUC (10+2) with 50% aggregate for DMLT or DMDT course duration- 2 years
- Recognized by Para-Medical Board, Directorate of Medical Education, and Government of Karnataka
For Admissions, Prospectus & Eligibility Criteria
Can meet in person at NU Hospitals (P) Ltd.,
C.A-6, 15th Main, 11th Cross,
BANGALORE – 560 070.