A case of diabetes, hypertension and coronary artery disease posted for a cardiopulmonary bypass at PREPP – GOVERNMENT KILPAUK MEDICAL COLLEGE, CHENNAI.
E-journal publication in TNMGR university (peer reviewed)- A CASE OF SEVERE MITRAL REGURGIATION FOR AORTO-BIFEMORAL BYPASS- paediatric patient with severe mitral regurgitation for aortobifemoral bypass with a massive blood transfusion.
• Well trained in a tertiary high volume centre(Madras Medical College) in providing anaesthesia for surgeries including gen.surgery, orthopaedics, vascular surgery, cardiothoracic, neurosurgery, urology, obstetrics and gynaecology, emergency surgery and paediatric surgery.
• Handled pre-op, operative and post-op care of trauma cases- including stab injuries, bull-gore injuries, train traffic accidents, road traffic accidents and bullet injuries.
• Competent in procedures such as emergency airway management, intubation, central line placement, arterial line placement, central neuraxial blockade- sub arachanoidal block, caudal and epidural, peripheral nerve blockade.
• Significant knowledge in patient monitoring such as interpretation of blood gas analysis, cvp monitoring.
• Trained in monitoring brain dead patients particularly for maintenance of pre-transplant parameters and hemodynamic goals.
• Declaration of Brain death by doing Apnoea testing.
• Trained in providing anaesthesia for Renal transplant.
• An Eye for detail in pre anaesthetic assessment and emergency/trauma assessment and care.