Dr Sneha J is an Infertility specialist practising at Rajajinagar, Bangalore. After gaining extensive clinical experience from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi , she completed fellowship in infertility from RGUHS. She specializes in providing the whole range of infertility treatment starting from infertility work up, laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries, tubal surgeries, ovarian stimulation, IUI and, IVF/ICSI treatment with good success rate. Her expertise lies in treating patients with PCOS related infertility, recurrent IVF failure and endometriosis. She provides donor egg IVF and donor sperm IUI/IVF services.
1. Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Effect of Antitubercular Therapy on Endometrial Function in Infertile Women with Female Genital Tuberculosis, Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2016;16(2):101-8.
2. Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Comparative Study of Laparoscopic Abdominopelvic and Fallopian Tube Findings Before and After Antitubercular Therapy in Female Genital Tuberculosis With Infertility, J Minim Invasive Gynecol.
2016 Feb 1;23(2):215-22
3. Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Effect of antitubercular treatment on ovarian function in female genital tuberculosis with infertility, J Hum Reprod Sci. 2016 Jul-Sep;9(3):145-150
Presentations and Posters :
1. Podium presentation on “Effect of ATT on endometrial function in women with genital tuberculosis” at AICOG 2015 in Chennai, India.
2. Poster on “Estrogen-oocyte ratio and its effect on pregnancy rate in women undergoing IVF-ET antagonist cycles” at LIFE 2015 in Bangalore, India.
3. Coordinated IUI training program at Milann.
4. She received the Robotic Surgeon Council scholarship award in April 2017.
Career Goal : To set up state-of-the-art, world class technology in infertility treatment.
1. Karnataka Medical Council.
2. Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India.
3. Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
4. Indian Medical Association.