Not finding a slot to book your appointments? Request an Appointment with us by clicking on the button.
Reproductive Medicine Specialist
1. Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Effect of Antitubercular Therapy on Endometrial Function in Infertile Women with Female Genital Tuberculosis, Infect Disord Drug Targets. 2016;16(2):101-8.
2. Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Comparative Study of Laparoscopic Abdominopelvic and Fallopian Tube Findings Before and After Antitubercular Therapy in Female Genital Tuberculosis With Infertility, J Minim Invasive Gynecol.
2016 Feb 1;23(2):215-22.
3.Sharma JB, Sneha J, Singh UB et al. Effect of antitubercular treatment on ovarian function in female genital tuberculosis with infertility, J Hum Reprod Sci. 2016 Jul-Sep;9(3):145-150.
Presentations and Posters :
1. Podium presentation on “Effect of ATT on endometrial function in women with genital tuberculosis” at AICOG 2015 in Chennai, India.
2. A poster on “Estrogen-oocyte ratio and its effect on pregnancy rate in women undergoing IVF-ET antagonist cycles” at LIFE 2015 in Bangalore, India.
3. Coordinated IUI training program at Milann.
4. She received the Robotic Surgeon Council scholarship award in April 2017.
Career Goal: To set up state-of-the-art, world-class technology in infertility treatment. .
1. Karnataka Medical Council.
2. Federation of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of India.
3. Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
4. Indian Medical Association.