Senior Consultant – Microbiologist
- CME conducted by Department of Surgery at API Bhavan on Antibiotic resistance of various clinical samples isolated from St.Marthas Hospital.
- Published an article – “Role of NGO’s in RNTCP Programme” in the journal “Hospital Today” in May 2000.
- Presented a paper on Infectious Diseases and Nanomedicine in 2nd International conference on infectious diseases on 15-18th Dec 2015 at Nepalese Forum for Medical Microbiology, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Attended 4-day NABL Internal Auditor Training conducted by St. John’s Hospital, Bangalore. (18th April to 21st April 2013).
- Attended RNTCP – DOTS training for 3 times conducted by BBMP (Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike).
- Attended CME Programme for Private Physicians on HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment Awareness conducted jointly by National AIDS Control Organization (NACO) and Indian Medical Association (IMA).
- Attended Biomedical Waste Management Programme conducted by M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore.