MBBS, MD (ANAESTHESIA)
Dr Yoganarasimha.N, Consultant Anaesthesiologist at NU hospitals has done his M.B.B.S from meritorious Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute. He completed M.D from prestigious Mysore Medical College and secured RANK position in 2009 university exam. He has experience in all broad specialities and super specialities of anaesthesia like general surgery, OBG(including inferitility sub speciality ), Orthopaedics, Paediatrics , Urology , Ophthalmology , Day care anaesthesia, neuroanaesthesia and many more.
Present position and Institution
- Consultant Anaesthesiologist
- NU Hospitals, Rajajinagar, Bangaloe, India
Experience and Education:
- MBBS: Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore.
- MD (Anesthesiology): Mysore Medical College, Mysore, Secured IIIrd rank position in subject speciality at university Exam.
- Residency: MMC, Mysore.
- Former Assistant Professor at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, Karnataka
- Former Associate Professor at Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences, and Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Karnataka..
- Total of 16+ publications (International and National).
- Authored 2 NEWS Letter Topics.
- Former Editorial member:
- Journal of Medical Sciences and Health
- Life Member – Indian Medical Association , and Indian Society of Anaesthesiologist, India.
- Was an Organizing Secretary for a state level CME on Anaesthesiology.
- Presented –paper presentations at national conferences.
- Trained and completed ACLS course from Madurai hospital, Maduari.
Membership of Professional Bodies:
Area of Interest
- Academic interests :
- Has been attending various conferences and CME s to update my knowledge and skills; National conference, South zone and State conference, RACE, APGAP, to name a few.