Our Charitable Wing – Reaching out with Compassion
The hospital caters to the poor and needy through its charitable wing of NU Trust. NU Trust is actively involved in several community outreach activities on an ongoing basis such as the organizing of free health camps, convening of seminars on the prevention of nephrology-urology disorders and giving back to the industry and society by providing the best of its knowledge and service resources.
To the thousands of less privileged patients diagnosed with renal disease, long-term care involves enormous expense, especially for haemodialysis as well as transplant and its post-operative care. With assistance from the government, and private sponsors, needy patients are provided treatment either at subsidised cost or even totally free, with funds collected from donors. The main criterion to be eligible for subsidised care at NU Trust is economic need, determined both by the doctors as well as the medico-social workers at the hospital.
To make a donation to NU Trust, please refer the following:
RTGS /NEFT Details of NU Trust
1) Hospital Name: NU TRUST
2) Address of the Hospital: C.A.6, 15TH MAIN, 11TH CROSS, PADMANABHANAGAR, BANGALORE-560070.
3) Name of the Bank where fund transfer is requested: HDFC BANK, PADMANABHANAGAR BRANCH
4) Bank Account Number: 08771450000032
5) Bank Branch & Address: PADMANABHANAGAR BRANCH NO. 7, PURNIMA, GROUND FLOOR, M.K.PUTTALINGAIAH ROAD, 2ND STAGE, BANGALORE-560070
6) Center (Location): PADMANABHANAGAR BRANCH
7) MICR Code: 560240030
8) NEFT Code: HDFC0000877
9) Type of Bank A/c: CURRENT ACCOUNT
10) Permanent Account Number: AAATN2049N
11) Contact No: 080-46699921
12) Dedicated Email ID for Settlement advice communication