India’s NU Hospitals to provide Aasandha health insurance
Abdullah Jameel and Fathmath Shaahunaz, Haveeru Online
- NU Hospitals advert on empanelling in Aasandha health insurance. PHOTO/NU HOSPITALS FACEBOOK
- NU Hospitals in Bangalore, India has commenced services with health insurance under Maldives’ Aasandha, the universal healthcare insurance scheme of the Maldives.
- NU Hospitals is a state-of-the-art urinary and kidney care-transplant institution boasting highly skilled doctors and medical practitioners, which has recently become one of the first choice Indian health centres opted by Maldivians seeking medical aid abroad.
- The hospital signed the contract with Aasandha Private Limited to provide health insurance to Maldivians last month.
- NU Hospitals made the announcement on their official Facebook page, where they added that NU Hospitals is “India’s premier and only NABH and NABL accredited hospital in the field of Nephrology, Urology and Infertility (IVF)”.
- There are four branches of NU Hospitals in India. Aasandha’s health insurance is currently available only at the two branches in Bangalore.
- Aasandha already provides health insurance services at Manipal Hospital, Global Hospital and Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bangalore.