The NU Trust library is a fully-featured, well-stocked medical library. The library’s collection of books covers all medical specialities with special emphasis on urology, nephrology, renal transplantation and anaesthesiology.
In addition to the books available in the library, the hospital subscribes to various reputed medical journals regularly. These library resources help our professionals keep abreast of the latest developments in their respective fields and also assist in research work. The books and journals are classified according to the National Library of Medicine (NLM) method.
Both NU Hospitals Rajajinagar and Padmanabhanagar consists of a library with several state-of-the-art features.
Urology: 3 admissions per year.
Nephrology: 1 admission per year.
- Accredited by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- Travelling scholarship are offered for DNB residence for the presentation at International and National Levels
- Unrestricted access to all the major Nephrology and urology journals/update series is made for DNB residence
- Live case discussions are held on every Thursday for Urology & every Friday for Nephrology through video conferencing with reputed academic centres
- All the DNB residence will be allowed for external postings under various sub-speciality as per guidelines of NBE
Pediatric Urology: 2 admissions per year.
Eligibility: Post DNB / M.Ch Urology or Pediatric Surgery
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore
B.Sc Renal Dialysis
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology
- Pass in PUC, +2 or equivalent with 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Must have completed 17 years of age by 31st December of the year of admission
- Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), KNC & INC
Diploma medical laboratory technology (DMLT)
Diploma Medical Dialysis Technology (DMDT)
- Pass in SSLC with 50% aggregate for DMLT or DMDT Course duration -3 years
- Pass in PUC (10+2) with 50% aggregate for DMLT or DMDT course duration- 2 years
- Recognized by Para-Medical Board, Directorate of Medical Education, and Government of Karnataka