Corresponding address: No. 165, Maruthi Krupa, 2nd Main Road, AGs layout, RMV 2 nd stage,
Bangalore-560094, Karnataka, India.
Permanent address: S/o Dr Krishnappa CR, # 106, Sapthagiri Nilaya, Near PLD Bank, Deshadapete, Doddaballapur-561203, Bangalore Rural District, Karnataka, India.
Home: (+91)80-27623256. Mob: (+91) 9886258999, Skype id: pramod krishnappa
- Dept of Urology-Il, Christian Medical College, yelJgr_g, Tamil Nadu, India from 1st Aug 2016 to 13th Aug 2016.
- Dept of Urology-Il, Smt. GR Doshi and Smt. KM Mehta Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Centerand Dr. HL Trivedi Institute of Transplantation Sciences, Civil Hospital Campus, Ahmedabad Gujarat, India from 21st Dec 2015 to 31st Dec 2015.
- Under Dr Rupin Shah (Andrologist and Microsurgeon) at Lilavathi Hospital and Research Centre, Mumbai (India) from 24th July to 29th July 2017.
- Under Prof Dr Craig Neiderberger at University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) in Andrology from 14th August to 25th August 2017.
- Urology Practical exam which is scheduled on 31 October 2017
- Currently waiting for results
A. Pubmed indexed:
- Bolbandi AK, Narayanaswamy S,Krishnappa P. Scrotal calcinosis: A rare entity.ANZ J surg 2011
- Narayanaswamy S, Krishnappa P, Bandaru T. Unproved tuberculous lesion of penis: A rare cause of saxophone penis treated by a therapeutic trial of anti-tubercular therapy. Indian J Med Sci 2011;65:112-5.
- Sinha M, Krishnappa P, Subudhi SK, Krishnamoorthy V. Supracostal percutaneous nephrolithotomy: A prospective comparative study. Indian J Urol 2016;32:45-9.
- Krishnappa P, Krishnamoorthy V, Gowda KK. Dihydroxyadenine stone with adenine phosphoribosyltransferase deficiency. Indian J Urol 2017;33:246-8.
- Krishnappa P, Shetty D, Prabhu R, Shenoy R. Gastric Schwannoma: Differential Diagnosis for a Submucosal Gastric Mass.lnternational Journal of Medicine and Medical Sciences
- Krishnappa P, Srivathsa N, Nagaraj H, Raghunath SK. Focal therapy in prostate cancer, where are we now ?” August 2017 Newsletter of Rajiv Gandhi Cancer
Institute and Research Centre, New Delhi, India.
PRESENTATIONS (Urology Residency):
- Role of Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery in the management of Urinary Tract Infection complicated by Renal Papillary Necrosis” (Abstract C-EPlD-5339)on 22/07/2016 at Urological Association of Asia (UAA) Annual Congress 2016 in Singapore.
- Botulinum Toxin in the management of Dysfunctional Voiding in Adult Renal Transplant recipients” podium on 13th Sept 2014 at KUACON, Bangalore.(State conference).
- Did the introduction of Ultrasound assessment by operating surgeon pre-op and intra-op improve AVF results?” podium on 30th Jan 2015 at Bangalore Urology Society Monthly meet, Bangalore, India (Local Branch Conference).
- Screening of Primary Hyperparathyroidism in all patients with Urolithiasis: Is it the time to step-up our initial investigation protocol?” poster on 8th Feb 2015 at USICON Ranchi (National Conference).
- SLOT vs End-side anastomosis in AVF” podium on 11th July 2015 at SZUSICON Vishakapatnam(Zonal conference).
- Post Graduate Symposium on “Cytoreductive nephrectomy and metastatectomy in the treatment of Metastatic RCC” on 30th Oct 2015 at KUACON Hubli(State Conference).
- Salvage of arteriovenous access related aneurysms” poster on 9 th Jan 2016 at USICON Hyderabad (National Conference).
- Post graduate symposium on “UTI in Pregnancy” on 30thSept 2016 at KUACON, Goa (State conference).
- A Prospective study to evaluate the efficacy of Botulinum Toxin-A in Dysfunctional Voiding’ on 20th Jan 2017 at USICON Mumbai (National Conference). MAJOR CME/CONFERENCES ATTENDED (Urology Residency):
- Urology Residents’ Course (URC) conducted by the Singapore Urological Association (SUA) and Urological Association of Asia (UAA) in collaboration with American Urological Association (ALIA) from 18- 21 July 2016 at the National University Hospital and Singapore General Hospital, Singapore.
- EUREP 2016 (European Urology Residents Education Program) held at Prague, Czech
Republic from 2nd Sept to 7th Sept 2016 (Reg no. EUREP16-0148)
- EAU Annual Congress 2017 at Excel, London from 24th -28th March 2017
- ESU paid course on “Office management of male sexual dysfunction” on 26th March 2017 at Excel, London.
- ESU paid course on “The Infertile couple- Urological aspects” on 27th March 2017 at Excel, London.
- Uro-Oncology course: 2-4 Jan 2015 at JPAC, Muljibhai Patel Urological Hospital, Nadiad, Gujarat.
- RIRS Live operative workshop: 18th April 2015 at MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- American Urological Association- Urological Society of India (AUA-USI) Board Review Course 2015: 21- 23 Aug 2015 at Dr.Reddy’s Lab Leadership Academy, Hyderabad.
- Urological Society of India National Conference (USICON) 2016 Hyderabad.
- GURECON 2016 organised by Kulkarni centre of Reconstructive Urology at Pune on 26-27th March 2016.
- Transurethral Enucleation of prostate Bipolar (TUEB) workshop by Dr Jorg Rassler at INU, Bangalore on 18th June 2016.
- Andrology Workshop by Dr Rupin Shah at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, Karnataka on 25-26 June 2016.
- USICON 2017 Mumbai
- Dry lab course on Transurethral resection (TUR) on 3 rd Sept 2016 at EUREP, Prague, CZ.
- Dry lab course on Laparoscopy on 4th Sept at EUREP, Prague, CZ.
- Dry and Wet Lab Laparoscopic Upper Tract Surgery Course sponsored by AUSTEG (Asian Urological Surgery Training and Education Group) on 14th -15 th Jan 2017 at Olympus TTEC centre, Bangkok, Thailand.
- ESU Hands-on training course in “Robotic surgery- Intro” on 25th March 2017 at EAU Annual Congress 2017 London.
- American Urological Association (AUA). ID-00865368
- European Association of Urology (EAU). ID- 101892.
- European Society of Sexual Medicine (ESSM).
- Urological Association of Asia (UAA). 15-00556
- Indian Medical Association. KAR/14880/5/3551/205081/2015-16/CL
- Urological Society of India (USI)- K272
- Association of Southern Urologists (India)- P0047
- Karnataka Urology Association (KUA)- P016A
- Karnataka Medical Council. Reg No. 84108
- Bangalore Urology Society (BUS).
- Surgical Society of Bangalore.
- Date of Birth: 7th Dec 1985.
- Marital status: Married to Dr Sneha J MD(OBG), DNB (REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE)
- Languages: English, Kannada, Hindi.
- Interests : Badminton, Cricket, Trekking, Adventure sports
- Passport details- Number: M1596432. Expiry date: 22/08/2024
- Dr VenkateshKrishnamoorthy. MS (Surg), MCh (Urol), FRCS(Glasgow) Medical Director,
Senior Consultant, Dept of Urology, NU Hospitals, Bangalore-560070, India. Mob: (+91)9845148484 email@example.com
- 2. Dr Prasanna M Venkatesh MS (Surg), DNB (Surg), DNB (Urol), Fellow (Ped Urol) Managing Director, NIJ Hospitals,
Senior Consultant, Dept of Urology, NU Hospitals, Bangalore, India.
firstname.lastname@example.org Mob: (+91)9945612424
- Dr Maneesh Sinha MS (Surg), MCh (Urol), DNB (Urol)
Head of the Department, Urology Residency Program Director, Senior Consultant, Dept of Urology, NIJ Hospitals, Bangalore, India. email@example.com Mob: (+91)9243285517