Not finding a slot to book your appointments? Request an Appointment with us by clicking on the button.
Urologist, Andrologist and Prosthetic Urologist
Dept of Andrology (Male Infertility, Male Sexual Health) and Prosthetic Urology
Dr.Pramod, an alumnus of Bangalore Medical College, is an expert in the management of
Male Infertility and Male Sexual Health. He is the first Asian urologist to do the European
Society of Sexual Medicine (ESSM) Penile Implant Fellowship from Spain. He had extensive
surgical training in penile reconstruction at Sava Perovic Foundation in Belgrade (Europe).
Subsequently he got trained in Male Infertility and Microsurgery in University of Illinois at
Chicago (UIC). His department is the centre of excellence for Prosthetic Urology (penile
implants and artificial urinary sphincter). He is a pioneer in various surgical sperm retrieval
procedures, microsurgeries and penile cosmetic surgeries. Apart from his multiple
publications, he has presented at many international conferences in Singapore, Seoul,
Prague, Bangkok and Chicago.
Area of expertise:
- Abnormalities in semen analysis such as Azoospermia (Obstructive and Non-
obstructive) and Oligo-astheno-teratospermia (OAT)
Male Sexual Dysfunction:
- Erectile dysfunction ED (Poor erection)
- Premature (early) ejaculation
- Hypogonadism (Low testosterone hormone)
- Peyronie’s disease (Curved/bent penis with hard plaque in penis)
- Congenital penile curvature (without hard plaque)
- Penile fracture
- Penile implants/prosthesis (Inflatable and malleable)
- Artificial urinary sphincter or Male Urethral sling for post-prostatectomy urinary
- Cosmetic procedures of penis (frenuloplasty, circumcision, glansoplasty)
- Penile augmentation surgery (increasing penis girth)
- Buried penis correction : Pubic Lipectomy, Liposuction, scrotoplasty
- Penile curvature corrections in Peyronie’s disease (Plication, Grafts)
- Microscopic varicocelectomy
- Microscopic vasectomy reversal
- Sperm retrieval procedures using penile vibrators or surgically by PESA (
Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration), TESE (TEsticular Sperm Extraction)
and Micro-TESE (Microdissection TESE)
- Male Infertility and Microsurgery Fellowship in University Of Illinois at Chicago
- European Society of Sexual Medicine (ESSM) Penile Implant Fellowship – Madrid
- European Urology Scholarship Program (EUSP) for Penile Reconstruction and
Gender Reassignment Surgery– Belgrade (Serbia)
- International Society of Sexual Medicine (ISSM) Scholarship to attend the ESSM
School of Sexual Medicine- Budapest (Hungary)
- European School of Urology (ESU) courses on “Office management of Male
Sexual Dysfunction” and “The Infertile Couple – Urological aspects”- London (UK).
- Penile traction therapy with the new device 'Penimaster PRO' is effective and
safe in the stable phase of Peyronie's disease: a controlled multicenter study.
British Journal of Urology International 2018.
- Viagra (Sildenafil) in Premature Ejaculation. International Journal of Impotence
- Prospective study of Botox in Dysfunctional Voiding. Clinical Medicine Insights:
Women’s Health 2018.
- Dihydroxyadenine stone with adenine phosphoribosyltransferase deficiency.
Indian Journal of Urology 2017.
- Supracostal PCNL: A prospective comparative study. Indian J Urology 2016.
- Scrotal calcinosis: a rare entity. Australian and New Zealand (ANZ) Journal of
- Saxophone penis and Antitubercular therapy. Indian Journal of Medical Sciences
- American Urological Association (AUA)
- European Association of Urology (EAU)
- International Society of Sexual Medicine (ISSM)
- European Society of Sexual Medicine (ESSM)
- South Asian Society of Sexual Medicine (SASSM)
- Urological Association of Asia (UAA)
- Indian Medical Association.
- Urological Society of India (USI)
- Association of Southern Urologists (India)
- Karnataka Urology Association (KUA)
- Bangalore Urology Society (BUS).
- Association of Medical Consultants (AMC) Bangalore