- Adyar, Chennai.
- Email: email@example.com.
- Date of Birth: 27/09/1977
- Marital status: Married
- Nationality: Indian
A Nephrologist with 7 years’ experience in the field of Nephrology after post-graduation in general medicine.l finished my training as Diplomate in National Board in Nephrology in 2013 and passed out in 2014.Committed, Self-motivated, constant Learner and ready to meet new challenges.
- 1995-2000: M.B.B.S. (Govt.Stanley Medical college,Chennai)
- 2006-2009:M.D. (General Medicine)
- 2010-2013:DNB (Nephrology)
- Consultant Nephrologist and Assistant Professor in General Medicine
- ACS Medical College and Hospital,Chennai-77.
August 2014-march 2015
- Senior Registrar, nephrology department
- Apollo specialty Hospital,Ayanambakkam, Chennai
June 2013-febraury 2014
- Senior Registrar, nephrology department NU hospitals,Bangalore.
Dec 2009-April 2013
- Registrar, nephrology department
- Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research centre,
- Madurai (April 2010-April 2013 DNB trainee).
April 06 to sep 09
- Senior Resident in General
- Medicine (post-graduation)
- Govt, kilpauk medical college,Chennai
JUNE 04 TO APRIL 06 SEP
- GENERAL PRACTITIONER
03 TO JUNE 04
- CASUALTY MEDICAL OFFICER
- ST. ISABEL HOSPITAL, CHENNAI
Feb 01 to Aug 03
- Medical Officer
- BRS Hospital, Chennai.
Skills and Interests:
- Central vein catheterisation, tunnelled catheter insertion,
- Acute peritoneal catheter insertion, Renal Biopsy.
- Reading, Tennis.
Academics and Achievements:
- Dissertation (M.D) : “Study on prevalence and risk factors of Diabetic
- Nephropathy in newly detected type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Paper presentation: Indian Society of Transplantation conference 2007
- Indian society of nephrology conference 2007
- Indian society of nephrology southern chapter 2011
- Indian society of nephrology southern chapter 2014
- 1. Acute interstitial nephritis due to proton pump inhibitors Indian Journal of Nephrology 23 (4), 304 – 30
- 2. Comparison study of quality of life in CAPD Vs Hemodialysis Indian Journal of Peritoneal dialysis.vol.21;Aug 2011.
- 3. Comparative Study on Malnutrition In CAPD Vs Hemodialysis Patients From a Single Center
Initiated Dialysis Unit and established Nephrology Department in ACS Medical college and Hospital,Chennai.
- Dr.k.Sampathkumar M.D.,D.M.,FISN,FRCP,
- Senior consultant Nephrologist,Meenakshi Mission Hospital and Research Center, Madurai.Phone:9994872250.
Prof. N.Raghu .M.D.
- HOD, Professor of Medicine, ACS Medical College & Hospital, Chennai.