NU Hospitals, Bengaluru – The destination for Nephrology, Urology and Fertility care, (Kidney, Urinary and Reproductive speciality) has the proud distinction of being the India’s first NABH and NABL accredited hospital in this speciality and has branches in Padmanabhanagar and Rajajinagar – Bengaluru, Ambur and Krishnagiri in Tamilnadu and at Male, Maldives.
What differentiates NU Hospitals, is that protocolled clinical pathways and care are available for all the Sub specialities which include Paediatric Urology, Onco-Urology, Advanced Laparoscopic Urology, Neuro-Urology, Uro-Gynaecology, Laser Treatments for Stones and Prostate, Andrology and Men’s Heath, Complex Male and Female Fertility problems, Failed IVF, Kidney Transplantations (Which include – Living related, Swap, ABO (Blood Group) Incompatible, and Deceased Donor Transplants), Haemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis, Vascular Access for Dialysis and Genetic Testing.
In NU Hospitals, We have Full time & Well Experienced Doctor’s Team (Nephrologists, Urologists, Paediatric Urologists, Paediatric Nephrologists, IVF Specialists). NU Hospitals is one of the best Kidney Specialist &IVF Specialist Hospitals in the country.
General Nephrology deals with the treatment and management of Nephrotic syndrome, acute nephritic syndrome, acute renal failure and chronic renal failure.We Have Best Nephrologist Team in NU Hospitals and have good experience in the Nephrology Cases. Being a tertiary care centre, all types of acute renal failure are encountered. Diabetic Nephropathy is the most commonly encountered chronic kidney disease.
Jananam Fertility at NU Hospitals, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, India was started in 2015 keeping in mind the emerging needs of the infertility and ART services. The state of art embryology laboratory is built according to the ESHRE guidelines and the all quality is constantly monitored, ensuring the appropriate culture condition. A dedicated team of IVF Specialist consultants are available to add meaningful years to life.
The paediatric urology division has remained at the forefront of urological care by performing extensive end urology and also reconstructive surgery, especially with children born with extrophy of the bladder. Short hospital stay, good post-operative analgesia and care, and excellent results have made our hospital one of the institutions of choice for this speciality.
List of Doctors
1. Dr.VenkateshKrishnamoorthy – Chief Urologist&Chairman,Medical Director NU Hospitals.
2. Dr.PrasannaVenkatesh M K – Paediatric Urologist& Managing Director, NU Hospitals.
3. Dr.DilipRangarajan – Chief Nephrologist.
4. Dr.Ramakrishnan S – Consultant Nephrologist.
5. Dr.Ashwini.S – Senior Consultant IVF Specialist(Department of Reproductive Medicine).
6. Dr. S. Padmanabhan – Consultant Nephrologist.
7. Dr.Kiran Chandra Patro – Consultant Nephrologist.
8. Dr.ManeeshSinha – Consultant Urologist.
9. Dr. Kumar Prabhu – Consultant Urologist.
10. Dr. Krishna Prasad – Consultant Urologist.
11. Dr.ShakuntalaModi – Consultant Nephrologist.
12. Dr.NitinNayak M – Paediatric Nephrologist.
13. Dr.Sneha J – IVF Specialist (Department of Reproductive Medicine)
14. Dr. A. Anitha – Consultant Nephrologist.
15. Dr. SHASHANK M . S – Consultant Urologist.
16. Dr.RamprasadRamalingam – Consultant Nephrologist.