Online Payment on Website and App
- The Website and App provide you the ability to pay online through a third-party payment gateway for some of the Services available on the Website or App.
- If you choose to pay online, you may be directed to a third-party payment gateway to enable processing of the payment. This transaction will be governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the third-party payment gateway.
- NU Hospitals shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card or the third-party site or agency to perform any of its obligations or in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline or acceptance of authorisation for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
The Cancellation and Refund policy are only applicable to all online payments made through mobile app and website for booking appointment.
In case cancellation is initiated by end user:
- Before 2 hours of the Scheduled Appointment Time: 100% of Consultation Fees will be refunded. However, please note that convenience fees Rs. 100 & Registration fees will not be refunded.
- After 2 hours and after scheduled Appointment Time: Consultation Fees, Convenience Fees and Registration fees will not be refunded.
- In case Cancellation is initiated by relevant hospital due to unavailability of Doctor: 100% of consultation Fees, Convenience fees and Registration fees will be refunded to end user.
- At the time of cancellation, amount will be refunded via same source of payment and will be subject to the payment terms of the source only. Amount will be refunded within 7 working days.
- Registration fees are applicable as per the respective hospitals.
- Convenience fees are defined as payment gateway and miscellaneous fees.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Cancellation & Refund Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at 9741416617 or email email@example.com.