Online Payment on Website and App
- The Website and App provide you the ability to pay online through a third-party payment
gateway for some of the Services available on the Website or App.
- If you choose to pay online, you may be directed to a third-party payment gateway to
enable processing of the payment. This transaction will be governed by the terms and
- NU Hospitals shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be
completed or for any failure on part of the bank or the credit card or the third-party
site or agency to perform any of its obligations or in respect of any loss or damage
arising directly or indirectly arising out of the decline or acceptance of authorization
for any transaction, for any reason whatsoever.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The cancellation and refund policy are only applicable to all online payments made through
mobile app and website for booking appointments
In case cancellation is initiated by end user:
- Before 2 hours of the Scheduled Appointment Time - 100% of Consultation Fees will be
refunded. However, please note that convenience fees will not be refunded.
- After Scheduled Appointment Time- neither Consultation Fees nor Convenience Fees will be
- In case Cancellation is initiated by relevant hospital due to unavailability of Doctor:
100% of consultation Fees and Convenience fees will be refunded to end user.
- At the time of cancellation, amount will be refunded via same source of payment and will
be subject to the payment terms of the source only. Amount will be refunded within 7
- Patient cancels Up to 2 hours to the time of the appointment, convenience fees of Rs.
100 will be deducted from the amount paid and rest will be refunded.
- After 2 hrs, complete amount is Non-Refundable. Cancellation by Hospital would be