I feel NU Hospitals is one of the best Medical Facilities in the country, as the entire team has a singular thought of patient-first and foremost. All the processes, policies and protocols are made and adhered to achieve this goal. NU Hospitals pays lots of emphasis on practicing evidence based medicine and adherence to international standards and protocols. I am also happy to be working in such a positive environment where there is complete co-operation and understanding between doctors and other medical and non medical staff. As a young professional, it is very encouraging and gratifying for me to be involved and to contribute to various academic activities, public awareness campaigns, CME programs and workshops conducted by the organization.
Training & Experience:
- Interpretation of chest, abdominal, orthopaedic and other radiographs.
- Interpretation of Mammograms.
- Performance & Interpretation of contrast studies.
Ultrasound & Doppler:
- Performance of abdominal, pelvic USG.
- TVS & follicular studies.
- Fetal sonology.
- Carotid Doppler.
- Peripheral arterial & Venous Doppler.
- Renal & transplant kidney evaluation.
- Evaluation of thyroid, breast, Scrotum & soft tissue.
- HRCT & CT Thorax.
- Abdomen & Pelvis.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging:
- Ascitic fluid drainage.
- Liver SOL biopsy, abscess drainage.
- FNAC of Thyroid, Breast and other accessible lesions.
- Assisted in PTC & PTBD.
Dr. Swathi is also a member of IRIA( indian radiological & imaging association) AMC( Association of medical consultants)