Scope of Services
- Renal Services – Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy (CRRT), Sustained low efficiency Dialysis (SLED), Plasmapheresis
- Life Threatening Post Renal Transplant Infections, Acute Peritoneal Dialysis, Emergency Haemodialysis services, Fluid overload State.
- Major Post-Operative Urological surgical care
- Internal Medicine Cases – Sepsis, Viral Fevers, Malaria, Dengue, Typhoid, Bacterial Infections.
- Snake Bites, Poisoning, Diabetic Keto Acidosis, Hypertensive Emergencies, Gastroenteritis, Haematemesis – GI Bleed & all Respiratory Emergencies (Bronchial Asthma, COPD, Pneumonias).
- Cerebrovascular accidents, Neuro Infections, Seizure Disorders, Strokes, G B Syndrome, Myasthenia Gravis.
- Acute Abdomen, Acute Pancreatitis, Appendicitis, Ischaemic Bowel, Disease Cholelithiasis, Obstructed Hernias, Blunt Injury to Abdomen.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology Includes Post-Partum Emergency Handling, Eclampsia
- Paediatric ICU Care
NU Hospitals is a Patient SafetyNet Hospital
Masimo- Patient SafetyNet systems are installed across all care areas, Intensive Care Unit of NU Hospitals. This enables continuously monitoring of patients at bed side using a variety of devices for Non-invasive Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse CO-Oximetry. Measurements will include SpHb, SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion pulse oximetry, vital signs such as blood pressure and temperature and for dialysis patients, pleth variability index (PVi®) monitoring to assist in optimizing fluid management. This entire setup is wired to transmit alerts to care providers at the earliest hint of deviation outside permissible vital parameter range.
NU Hospitals has a 10-bedded ICU – equipped with ventilators, emergency Haemodialysis unit, Cardiac, Masimo Monitors & all critical Invasive & Non-Invasive Equipment.
Support – Specialized services
Cardiology, Neurology, Neuro surgery, Orthopaedics, Gastroenterology, Urology, Nephrology,Paediatric Urology & Paediatric Nephrology, pulmonology, internal medicine, general & laparoscopic surgery.
24/7 Round the clock Support by
- Qualified post-graduate Intensivist Coverage.
- Qualified OT, ICU, Radiology Technicians.
- Qualified and ICU trained Nursing Staff.
- Laboratory Services.
- Communication Systems – Hotline to Consultants.
- State of art Dialysis.
- CT Scan