On 18 February 2016
Dear Respected Sirs,
It gives us immense pleasure to express our heartfelt gratitude for the services your esteemed doctors rendered to the Maldivian people during the Urology/Nephrology free camps conducted in Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital from 16th to 18th February 2016.
Indeed it is a sign and symbol of great friendship and camaraderie between our beloved nations and a willingness to help specially in development of our health sector particularly in curative specialty medical services.
We particularly want to extend our sincere wishes of good will and good faith to His Excellency High Commissioner Mr. Akilesh Mishra for his foresightedness and deliverance. The hard work HiCom India put to arrange Health Expo and camps were very visible and fruitful.
Our sincere gratitude to NU Hospitals management and particularly Dr. Prasanna and Dr. Dilip for taking time out from their busy schedules to visit us and serve Maldivian public.
We want to remain partnered with HiCom India and NU Hospitals to carry out further camps and deliver care of excellence to our public. Wishing that our association grows everyday by leaps and bounds.
Dr. Ali Nazeem
Director, Medical Services.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital.
Jan 05, 2016
India’s NU Hospitals to provide Aasandha health insurance
Abdullah Jameel and Fathmath Shaahunaz, Haveeru Online
- NU Hospitals advert on empanelling in Aasandha health insurance. PHOTO/NU HOSPITALS FACEBOOK
- NU Hospitals in Bangalore, India has commenced services with health insurance under Maldives’ Aasandha, the universal healthcare insurance scheme of the Maldives.
- NU Hospitals is a state-of-the-art urinary and kidney care-transplant institution boasting highly skilled doctors and medical practitioners, which has recently become one of the first choice Indian health centres opted by Maldivians seeking medical aid abroad.
- The hospital signed the contract with Aasandha Private Limited to provide health insurance to Maldivians last month.
- NU Hospitals made the announcement on their official Facebook page, where they added that NU Hospitals is “India’s premier and only NABH and NABL accredited hospital in the field of Nephrology, Urology and Infertility (IVF)”.
- There are four branches of NU Hospitals in India. Aasandha’s health insurance is currently available only at the two branches in Bangalore.
- Aasandha already provides health insurance services at Manipal Hospital, Global Hospital and Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospital in Bangalore.
Vijayavani 11th March 2015
12 March 2015 Kannada Prabha
12 March 2015 Vijayavani